Translated reports for international users and visitors

Dieses Thema im Forum "Translated reports for international users and vis" wurde erstellt von WickedWitch, 24 April 2011.

1. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Hallo zusammen.

Ich habe, aus persönlichem Interesse, immer mal wieder hier rein geschaut und leider nie einen Bericht gefunden der eine Übersetzung braucht. Würde mich glatt freiwillig anbieten, wenn mal jemand was posten würde. Ich kann mich daran erinnern, dass wir zumindest ein paar britische Fans besitzen. Daher hier mein Angebot: Solltet ihr Berichte finden, welche ihr gerne in englischer Sprache übersetzt haben wollt... einfach PN oder postet den Bericht und ich sehe zu, dass dieser zumindest in Englisch zur Verfügung steht...

Ähm... kann bitte jemand den Titel ändern??? Hinter report fehlt ein s (peinlich, peinlich)

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 24 April 2011
    GroundhopperWes, Menthi, hoschi und 4 anderen gefällt das.
  2. WeißBlauesBlut

WeißBlauesBlut 3. Liga

Nobody is perfect:)

Kleiner Tip.
    Du sagst ja das du die Deutschen Texte ins Englische übersetzen kannst.( Also für Fans die der deutschen Sprache nicht so mächtig sind.)
    Vieleicht solltest du dann den Thread auch in englisch posten. Damit die das dann auch verstehen. Denn von uns, also den Deutschsprachigen Fans, wird wohl kaum einer ins englische übersetzt haben wollen. Eher umgekehrt.:)
    Ansich aber eine garnicht so schlechte Idee.

3. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Yep, you're right. I shall do so now.

Dear all

Have you found an interesting article related to the not so famous MSV football club? :panik:

or

Would you like to join this community of hilarious people who constantly make fun of themselves whilst supporting the team? :panik2:

or

Would you care to know that they simply can’t stop devoting sensible time arguing, insulting each other (only out of utter devotion to our team) or discussing things that are so tremendously pointless (you would laugh you’re a**se off, if you were to know what we are capable of)? :panik3:

Oder

Habt ihr was auf englischen Seiten gelesen und benötigt etwas Hilfe?

Then…/Dann...

Send a private message to me (just click on my name at the left top corner (just above the not too seriously meant donkey)) and select "Private Nachricht an Sabine1975 schicken" and send me anything that you would like to have translated into English. It would be a pleasure to do so. Thus, feel free….:zustimm:

Schickt mir einfach eine PN... Daher, viel Spaß... :zustimm:

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 25 April 2011
    Hanky, MarZeRo, Gulasch und 3 anderen gefällt das.
  4. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Bitte :panik:. Kann das jemand ändern? :panik2: Ich bin scheinbar zu blöd :panik3:

5. Omega

Omega MSVPortal-Team Mitarbeiter

Ich kann ;) :D Und hab ...

6. chaccoFfm

chaccoFfm Landesliga

Generell ne gute Idee, aber was bitte soll das bedeuten?

MarZeRo und Court gefällt das.
  7. Octopus

Octopus Bezirksliga

[​IMG]

, this is Octopus posting. I have the Oxford-Anfänger Kurs Certificate, or better to say, the Beginner Course because I am a starter. Sabine, have you also participated in one of this beautiful courses? Your English is not so bad for an old lady and almost as good as the famous politician G. Oettinger. Have you been to England yet? Cheers and have fun translating all the good news stuff,
    sincerely - The OCTOPUS

Knüüüf und Rupert E. Riebenstein gefällt das.
  8. MarZeRo

MarZeRo 3. Liga

wäri gutt eidir änt wäri neis fromm ju :)

9. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Tja...:eek: das passiert, wenn man den Text 3x überarbeitet und dann nicht noch einmal liest....:panik3:

10. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

I don't want to sound pompous, but - actually - I've both a PhD (Dr.) in English and am an IHK certified translator who changed the sentences at random and just forgot to proof-read it afterwards. Thanks for enjoying my stupidity:D

11. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

I would like to take you up on the offer, I have tried to PN but it doesn't seem to work for me so perhaps an understanding of the technical help on this board will help.

Cheers

12. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Hi John,

sorry to reveal you real name to all the others but I'm sure you don't mind that much. As I already said in my PN to you, please ask any kind of questions that you are interested in. By the way, your German isn't that bad, it's more or less a huge problem what google translator is not capable of. Being a translator myself you would love to see the results if you type in German sentences and the hilarious English results it delivers. So, feel free any time

Cheers mate

Sabine:huhu:

13. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

No Problem

I don't think many on here would know John Turnock, or can find me :), unless they were involved with VFL Rheinhausen in the early 80's or if they want to take in a Premiership game at Sunderland next season - thats an offer to anyone.

Did you get the second PN which gave a bit of background. I seemed to get logged out!

14. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Hi John.

No, I haven't received any message. Probably, you got logged off. But feel free to send messages I'm going to stay online for the next couple of minutes (approx. 40)

C U

Sabine

15. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

Entschuldigund, meine tochter had die Computer!

16. Hajinho

Hajinho Landesliga

hey John,

so what is it you finally found your way to our Forum? And what is it about the VfL Rheinhausen?
    Would love to hear about your connection to our region or club. I am sure it is a great story for all of us to listen to.

So I know I am not that talented as Sabine. So my teachers always said my english is pretty poor though. But I hope you eventually understand what I am talking about.

Greetings :) and hope you stay a little longer than our other guests from outside Germany.

17. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

Morning Hajinho

I'm not sure who your teacher compared your English to but it’s certainly better than 95% of English people trying to speak German. I know trying to learn a different language it is not easy unless you are actually in that country. It is all about practise which was one reason I signed up to the board - but I seem to have typed more English than German so far. Including this!! :frown:

My connection was initially through an Exchange between VFL and Framwellgate School Durham and I travelled to Germany for the first time in 1981, when I saw my one and only MSV game, I returned in 1983, also travelling to then West Berlin. This trip was a bit of an experience, because I became aware of German Culture I had always been interested in European history especially how Europe was formed via Prussia evolving into Germany, but the big factor was Music, walking through a Berlin underground station with Major Tom – Peter Schilling blasting away is an experience for a teenager. OK so it’s an old song now but not then it wasn’t. I visited the Ice halle in Berlin where a number of groups were on including Nena, and I was also given a Die Toten Hosen record but didn’t think they would last long. :o

1985 had my bags packed to come across to stay permanently but a last minute hitch stopped me and the plan to do it the following year never happened, then I got a job, bought a car, married, mortgage and children. So for 25 years a little flicker has been there and I’ve always tried to speak as much German to Germans on holiday. This year my daughter visited VFL on the same exchange as I did all those years ago and to help her with her German and the fact we will have somebody from Rheinhausen staying next Easter I’ve picked my German books up again.

I hope to be about a bit, I can understand much of what is said and I post on the Sunderland message board so football talk and loosing cup finals are not alien to me, but our message board has a lot more non football topics. In 2 weeks time 42 of us will cycle 140 miles from Whitehaven on the Irish Coast to Sunderland on the North Coast, its really an excuse to go drinking without the wives.

I am hoping to come across next season, flights are direct from Newcastle to Dusseldorf but not sure it will be an MSV game as my friends want to see a Bundesliga match but if I can twist their arms I will try. I do have two trips to Germany planned; Sunderland play Hannover in Hamlein in July and my wife wants to visit one of the Christmas Markets.

I am a season card holder at Sunderland and often run buses to away games, the offer is there that if any MSV supporters want to visit the North East and take in a premier league game at Sunderland I am more than happy with help with tickets accomodation etc meet up over the weekend.

...........and thanks for the welcome

Zuletzt von einem Moderator bearbeitet: 25 Mai 2011
    Nordkurve, El-Diablo, Zalliven und 8 anderen gefällt das.
  18. Trueblue

Trueblue 3. Liga

Great offer, Parkmaverick! Warmly recommended, indeed. :)

I´m really excited in all what´s going on concerning the Premier League in general and Sunderland AFC in particular.

Welcome on baord. ;)

19. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

Nein Deutsche fussball ist besser fur die fan un Nationalmanschaft. In England es kostet zu viel, fussball atmosphere besser in Deutshland, Sie können in Ihrem Sitze trinken und wie haben zu viel mercanaries (Ich weiss night did Deutshe worde) und kein genug gut Englisch fussballspieler.

20. Trueblue

Trueblue 3. Liga

:D

We call them "eventies" (a perfect anglicism). :cool:

21. Yike

Yike verstorben

Wenn du erlaubst, schreibe ich dir deinen Text mal auf mehr oder weniger vernünftigem Deutsch. Bist ja schliesslich zum lernen hier. ;)

Parkmaverick gefällt das.
  22. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

warum eigentlich

Chelsea haben 3 Englisch fussball spieler
    Man Utd haben 4
    Arsenal nur 2
    Man City 6 aber nächste Saison drei sind auf der Bank (is that right for the bench)

Warnung Sie muss nicht aufpassen Stoke, Sie speielen kein fussball.

23. Yike

Yike verstorben

Ah ok, verstehe. Das ist in anderen Ländern nicht unbedingt besser. Ich selber lebe in Belgien und hier ist der Profifussball überflutet mit afrikanischen und osteuropäischen Spielern.

PS: Attention = Achtung, nicht Warnung (zumindest in diesem Zusammenhang) ;)

24. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

25. Hi john, welcome on board :D

Ich finde es ganz schlimm was die Entwicklung des englischen Fussballs betrifft.

1. diese unfassbare Kommerzialisierung und diese Investoren in den vereinen.
    2. jedes Stadion als ALL SEATER:fluch:
    3. viel zu teure Tickets!!!

der normale Fussballfan ist in England eigtl zum Großteil aus dem Stadion verbannt, was auch die Atmosphäre leiden lässt.

Wir versuchen in deutschland diesen Weg mit aller macht zu verhindern, aber es wird ein sehr harter Kampf bleiben.

26. Parkmaverick

Parkmaverick Kreisliga

Sie werden überrascht sein, wie hoch wir hier des deutschen Fußballs denken

justimproved2 gefällt das.
  27. Trueblue

Trueblue 3. Liga

Übersetzt: Ihr würdet überrascht sein, wie viel man hier vom deutschen Fußball hält. ;)

Ja, es ist schade, dass es offenbar so wenig gute englische Nachwuchs-Fußballer gibt. Das schadet - man sieht es im internationalen Vergleich - dem Ansehen und Erfolg der "Three Lions".

28. Gockel

Gockel Streifensänger

Er meint wohl die Spieler.
    Mercenary = Söldner.

Trueblue gefällt das.
  29. I miss a thanks / quote button:)

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden