Help Hansa Rostock Tickets

Dieses Thema im Forum "Saison 2014/2015" wurde erstellt von ScottishZebra, 15 September 2014.

1. ScottishZebra

ScottishZebra Kreisliga

Apologies for posting in English. My written German is not very good.

I am a Duisburg fan from Scotland and I travel over to Duisburg 2 or 3 times a year to watch us play. I am travelling over again on Friday 26th September for the match away at Hansa Rostock. My friend and I are travelling on the 6.33am train from Dusseldorf on Saturday 27th.

I contacted Duisburg to ask if I could buy tickets from the club by providing my name, address and credit card details and either collecting the tickets at the MSV Arena on Friday 26th September or having them posted to my hotel in Dusseldorf. Unfortunately, they said this was not possible.

I contacted Hansa Rostock to ask if it was possible to buy tickets for the away section on the day of the game but I have not received a reply.

I am looking for help as to how I can purchase tickets for the Duisburg section. Is there anyone else at the club I could contact or any other way to get tickets for the away section at Rostock?

Thank you!

A fan from Scotland.

2. matthias

matthias Sockenterrorist

I think it will Not be a Problem to Buy the Tickets in Rostock.

Bananenmilch gefällt das.
  3. Mike Oldmann

Mike Oldmann 3. Liga

I think the same, you will get the tickets directly before the guest area, there is a ticket counter ! It`s entrance south, between east and south :

[​IMG]

matthias gefällt das.
  4. Oliver71

Oliver71 MSVPortal-Team Mitarbeiter

I'll buy you tickets in exchange for a good Single Malt. :D

Seriously, should be no problem to buy away tickets at the Rostock stadium before the game.
    Maybe some of our locals here can join you just to make sure you have a good time during the game.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 15 September 2014
  5. ScottishZebra

ScottishZebra Kreisliga

That's a deal!

Thank you for the replies. My only concern was that the email from Duisburg said tickets may not be available in Rostock because the match had 'special security regulations'

6. WickedWitch

WickedWitch Portalhexe

Hi there

I'm not sure about any safety regulations being in place with regard to the match. If you would like to be on the safe side, I would gladly offer my help and would buy your tickets on behalf of you and your friend. Just send me a message if you wish me to do so and where you would like to pick up the tickets. Please bear in mind that it is recommended to not wear any gear that marks you as MSV supporter, otherwise these items might be in danger the closer you get to Rostock.

Just let me know and I'll be glad to be of service.

Diese Seite empfehlen

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Information ausblenden